- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted.
- 3 cloves garlic, grated.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. To make the air fryer salmon and asparagus: Pat your salmon filets dry with a paper towel and arrange them on a shallow plate.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, melted butter, grated garlic, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Pour half of the marinade over the salmon and massage to coat well. Let sit for 10 minutes or more.
3. Set the air fryer to 400℉ (200℃). When ready, arrange the salmon fillets and asparagus in the air fryer basket. Season asparagus with the marinade if you like, or simply with salt and pepper. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
4. Serve the air fryer salmon and asparagus immediately with the remaining half of the sauce/marinade on the side if you like.